Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Similes

Here's a couple of simile poems the kids dictated using another poem they found online. I especially like how I am 'as cute as dog poo'. Charming children!


My Mum
As poor as a peasant
As strong as bulldog
As cute as dog poo
As smart as a mathematician
As thin as a cow
As white as walls
As fit as a fiddle
As dumb as Lonan
As bald as a baby’s bum
As neat as a pig
As proud as a peacock
As ugly as a bull
My Brother
As poor as a king
As strong as a truck
As cute as road kill
As smart as a sheep
As thin as a mouse
As white as a ghost
As fit as a fatty
As dumb as a Doctor
As bald as a hippy
As neat as a pig
As proud as a rock star
As ugly as Macy
My sister
As poor as a homeless man
As strong as a duckling
As cute as a kitten
As smart as a mouse
As thin as a crack in the wall
As white as an angel
As fit as a brick
As dumb as a prep
As bald as a monkey’s bottom
As neat as a dog’s breakfast
As proud as Cornelia
As ugly as Lonan

No comments:

Post a Comment